What is the West London Collaborative?
West London Collaborative CIC is a community-led consultancy working across north west London to co-produce better and braver solutions to local health and social care challenges.
We are local people. We bring book writer online together dissertations writing people with lived help with homework online website http://buycustomessayonline.net/do-my-homework/ experience of using the NHS and social care systems to work with professionals at all levels. Together we ghostwriter hausarbeit solve complex problems like system re-design, re-imagining and reforming services, writing strategy and policy, and reducing the impact of difficult financial decisions – and we use our profits to grow resilient communities.
- Our input is based upon understanding local people’s assets, their dreams and their concerns, as well as their experience of using institutions and systems
- We enable people who may use services to have a direct say in the design, delivery and evaluation of those services, working as equal partners with providers and commissioners
- We challenge the reliance on professional or academic assessment of our needs or deficits, and we promote thinking about our assets
- Our network of members work with health and social care professionals in a process called ‘co-production’
- As a social enterprise we’re a business. We charge service providers and commissioners for consultancy services. Any profits are ploughed back into the local community to grow networks, support people to stay well and reduce their reliance on institutions and systems
- As a social enterprise, we will generate our own income and will become financially independent. This means we will not be dependent on anyone. This independence means we are not afraid to challenge and speak out
- We offer our services across all the boroughs of north west London: Hounslow, Ealing, Hammersmith and Fulham, Kensington and Chelsea, Westminster, Hillingdon, Harrow and Brent.